Versatile online engagement
The ability of INOVEM Consult to manage a wide variety of consultation methods is a major strength. The product offers a range of flexible online consultation techniques that can be used independently or in association with each other, including:
- Online surveys – with variable question types, randomisation, conditional branching, progress bars and automated thank you emails.
- Interactive consultation documents – that allow responses and comments, section-by-section on policies, issues and options.
- Discussion forums – enabling peer-to-peer discussions, that can be optionally moderated, to help capture issues, ideas and views.
- Quick polls – sometimes for fun, but a great way to seek and provide instant summaries of public voting on single topic issues.
- Uploading of offline responses – enabling staff to manually input feedback on behalf of a stakeholder, ensuring everyone’s views get properly recorded.