The Directors and staff of INOVEM Ltd (also trading as Kahootz) recognise our collective responsibility to minimise our company’s impact on the planet.
We support the UK Government’s Net Zero Strategy and would fully expect to reach net zero emissions well before their stated national target of 2050.
Achieving Carbon Neutrality – Reducing our footprint
- We aim to reach net-zero climate impact by 2030.
- We encourage flexible and remote home-working. All our staff avoid unnecessary travel for business, but should there be a need, our team are encouraged to commute in an environmentally friendly fashion.
- The majority of staff, client, prospect and supplier meetings are now online.
- We will continuously explore new ways to reduce our carbon footprint.
- We aim to reduce waste at source to minimise the waste we send to landfill.
- We do not use single-use plastics in our office.
- We recycle all waste paper and end-of-life electronic equipment.
- As a ‘paperless office’, all company documentation is stored digitally in the cloud, and office printing is kept to a minimum.
Working with our suppliers
- We prefer to select and work with suppliers who collectively assist us to reach our net-zero footprint goal.
- Where possible, we encourage our suppliers to reduce the environmental impact of the products and services we purchase.
- The cloud collaboration service we provide to our clients is hosted by the company that became the UK’s first carbon-neutral web host in 2006.
Helping our clients to reduce their carbon footprint.
In addition to reducing our company’s environmental footprint, as a cloud collaboration service provider, we are proud to be able to help our clients to reduce their carbon footprints by:
- Working from anywhere, anytime, without travelling to meetings.
- Be able to consult, collaborate and share information with key stakeholders and across organisational boundaries via online consultations and secure virtual workspaces, avoiding the need for printed documents and recorded postings.
- Involving and engaging with many stakeholders at minimal environmental impact and cost.